Sony Mobile announces New Zealand availability and pricing of Xperia XA1
The latest addition to the X-Series, the Xperia XA1 is priced at NZD $499, and can be purchased through Spark, with other ranging partners to be announced in the coming weeks.
Announced at Mobile World Congress in February, the Xperia XA1 will surpass camera expectations with its high-end rear camera specs including a 23MP sensor and low-light capabilities.
“We’re thrilled to bring the new Xperia XA1 to New Zealand. The new 8MP front camera and 23mm wide-angle lens is a selfie lover’s dream,” said John Featherstone, Manager Director of Sony Mobile Communications, Oceania.
“We’ve taken Sony’s digital camera expertise to deliver the leading rear and front cameras for the Xperia XA1. Its exceptional camera technology is perfectly suited to capture everyday spontaneous moments in the most convenient and user-friendly way. We know it will exceed expectations.”
- 23MP camera that exceeds expectations
- 8 MP front camera with 23mm wide-angle lens
- Qnovo Adaptive Charging minimises battery degradation
- Borderless design that fits in your hand
- Powerful Mediatek Helio P20 processor for a quick and smooth user experience
- Stamina mode prolongs battery life & Quick charging
- USB Type-C
Xperia XA1 arrives in NZ