New Zealand is finally getting the new Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone and I’m excited.
When it comes to bells and whistles this one has the lot.
Sony Mobile has today announced the availability and pricing of its most groundbreaking smartphone to date, the Xperia XZ Premium. The latest addition to the Xperia X series family, the Xperia XZ Premium, will be available for purchase online and in-store today from exclusive carrier partner, Spark, and directly through Sony stores and online. Consumers can get their hands on the Xperia XZ Premium in Luminous Chrome across all outlets at the price of NZ$1,199 RRP. Announced at Mobile World Congress in February, the Xperia XZ Premium features the new Motion Eye – a camera so advanced it captures motion that the human eye can’t see, a beautiful 4K HDR display, super-fast download speeds, a stunning loop design, and even more intelligent features.
Stand out features of the Sony Xperia XZ Premium include:
- World’s first 960 frames per second Super slow-motion video playback that is four times slower than other smartphones
- World’s first 4K HDR (High Dynamic Range, 2160 x 3840) 5.5” display
- New Predictive Capture stays one step ahead and automatically starts buffering images when it detects motion even before you press the button
- Super-fast 1Gbps download speeds to get 4K movies in your hands in seconds
- Supports Netflix content in HDR
- High Resolution Audio playback allows you to hear every nuance and detail in a track as if you’re right there with the artist.
- Works with your PlayStation4 console, you can play the latest cutting-edge games with its advanced processing and fast memory access – means gameplay is always smooth and responsive, plus the 4K screen and powerful stereo speakers make it feel like you are actually in the game.
The New Sony Xperia XZ Premium